Board of Directors
The following persons are members of the Board od Directors of EDM Group
Graduate in Economic Sciences
- General Manager at PAS S.A., am Asset Management and Financial Advisory company (1970 – January 1989)
- Chairman of Caja de Barcelona (1978 – June 1982)
- Chief Executive Officer of Banca Catalana (June 1982 – October 1.982)
- Chief Executive Officer of Tunel del Cadí, CESA (November 1980 – April 1989)
- Chairman of the CECA Savings Board (1980 – 1982)
- Vice Chairman of ACESA (1978 – 1982)
- Board Member of FECSA (1.980 – 1.982)
- Board Member of HIDRUÑA (1.980 – 1.982)
- Chief Executive Officer of the EDM Group (since 1989)
Degree in Business Sciences.
Master’s degree in Business Administration from ESADE
- Auditor at Peat Marwick, multinational auditing and consulting company (1981 – 1985).
- Controller of Helados La Menorquina part of teh Beatrice Foods Group(1.985 – 1.988).
- Adminstrative –finance Manager at Hillsdown Ibérica S.A., subsidiary of Hillsdown Holdings. plc. (1988 – 1990).
- Managing Director of EDM Servicios Financieros, S.A. A.V. (From 1990 to 2006).
- Executive Officer of EDM Holding, S.A.
- CEO of EDM Group
Gabriel FabiánBoard Member
Graduate in Economic Sciences.
Financial and Stock Market management (Central University of Barcelona).
Financial futures and options (MEFFSA and Economists Association).
- B.A in Economics P.D.G (IESE)
- Director, Banco Condal Investment Division (1981-1983)
- Regional Director, Cataluña, Banco Progreso (1983-1993)
- Deputy General Manager, Banco Urquijo (1993-1995)
- General Director, Banco Sanpaolo S.A (1995-1998)
- Regional Director, Cataluña, Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo (1998-2001)
- Director EDM Gestión, S.A SGIIC
Juan TorrasIndependent Board Member
Doctorate in Industrial Engineering.
Post graduate degree in Business Management and Technology, Polytechnic University of Catalonia/MIT.
- Managing partner of GEPISA (Technology Consulting and Management) (1978-1980).
- Vice Chairman Corporate Bank Citibank, N.A. (1980-1988).
- Partner-Consultant Egon Zehnder International (from 1988).
- Associate Professor at UPC.
- Board member of several companies and director of Associations in the business sector.
Felipe OriolIndependent Board Member
Degree in Law from the Complutense University Madrid.
Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania).
- Director of Investment Banking for Spain and Portugal at Citi (1974-1981).
- Director of the International Division at Banco Urquijo (1981-1985).
- Executive Director of Citi Investment Banking for Southern Europe Director (1985-1989).
- Chairman and Founding Partner of Corpfin Capital Asesores, S.A. S.G.E.C.R., venture capital management company (since 1990).
- Member of the Management board of the Spanish Venture Capital Association i (ASCRI) (1997-2003) and President of ASCRI (2002-2003).
- Co- founder and first President of the Association of Ex alumni of Wharton in Spain. Member of the Executive Board of Wharton for Europe, Middle East and Africa for over nine years.
- Board member of several companies and Patron of Foundations in the Business and Society.
Graduate in Economic and Business Sciences from the University of Barcelona
Professor of Business Studies
- Deputy General Manager of Banca Mas Sardá (1970-1982)
- Deputy General Manager Grupo March (Banco de Progreso and Banco Natwest March) (1982-87)
- Deputy General Manager Banco Santander (1987-1989)
- Chief Executive Office/Vice Chairman/Executive Chairman Privat Bank Degroof (1990-2011)
- Board Member of several companies and Manager of Inmobiliaria Vila
Ricardo IglesiasIndependent Board Member
Graduate in Business Sciences.
Master’s degree in Business Administration from ESADE.
- Auditor at Arthur Andersen (1981-1982).
- Vice President J.P. Morgan (1982-1989).
- General Manager SBS España (Swiss Bank Corporation) (1989-1994).
- Chief Executive Officer SBS Ibersuizas (Swiss Bank Corporation) (1994-1996).
- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Inversiones Ibersuizas (1990-2000).
- Founder and Executive Vice Chairman iNova Capital (2000-2002).
- Managing Director Tavex Algodonera, S.A. 2002-2006).
- Group Manager , Corporate Strategy and Development Tavex Group (2006-2007).
- Board member of several companies from 2007 and CEO of Inversiones Ibersuizas.
Jordi PascualBusiness Development Director
SGIIC. Adviser EDM Holding.
Associate Financial direction EMI.
Management Portfolios and Investment funds IEF.
Analytical accounting ESADE.
Managing development program IESE.
- Responsible for Budgetary control and Treasury Real estate Group Comfort (1972-1981).
- Responsible for Treasury for Tunnel of Cadi Concessionaire of the State S. A. (1981 – 1989)
- Director of EDM Management, S. A. SGIIC (From 1989)
- Director of EDM Financial Services, S. A. AV (From 2006).
- Vice-president EDM Gestión, S. A. SGIIC (2013).
- Business development manager Group EDM (2013).
- Member of the Board of Administration of EDM Holding from 2017.